A blog about jazz, funk, jazz-funk... I don't really know
- Anonymous said:The word "Thug" is just an n-word white people can say without being fired now, right?
That’s what it has basically become, yes.
- Anonymous said:Yo, people who use the phrase "the good old days" are really just expressing coded racism, right?
Here’s a fun fact: if you are a woman, gay, not white, not Christian, the “good old days” were...
- Anonymous said:How come in the USA white people are allowed to kill black people without getting in trouble?
Because we’re a racist, racist nation.
- Anonymous said:Is a law protecting the confederate flag from "contemptuous abuse" racist as fuck? Or is it just me? Fuck Florida.
Florida: where Confederate Flags are more protected than Black people.
- Anonymous said:Yo, the New York Times did an article about cop-murdered Michael Brown with a paragraph about how "he was no angel." That's racist in itself, but one of the pieces of evidence for how he was no angel is "he had taken to rapping in recent months." That is some barely disguised, straight-no-chaser racism.
Remember bullshit like this every time conservatives whine about the alleged “liberal media.”...